The Lost Filipino

Geopoet writes the realism of the political spectrum of the Philippines from the ground of the Filipino masses. It portrays the realistic views of the small people who felt they are wrought of mass poverty as a result of so much political squabbles and bickering both from the top and lowest echelon of their own government. This is their story...our own story and it starts now...

Surveys4Checks.com Get Paid to Take Surveys

Thursday, January 07, 2010

FIRST AUTOMATED ELECTION: KEYSTONE TO A NEW PHILIPPINES

 

As the first day of the new year have entered into the horizon of hope and aspiration, I am very much excited to cast my first automated vote.

I can imagine today how beautiful it will be that I am one of the millions of fellow countrymen believing in the democratic process. Today, I have prepared myself to cast this first automated vote! …and I’d like to describe what it would contain.

My first vote will be a vote of trust and confidence to the candidate whom I have been observing and studying. It will be a loyalty vote for my country and people and will cast aside any personal attachment to even to my relatives.

My first vote will be a vote of hope for my children and my children’s children. I don’t like to cast my vote that will make their future bleak. My vote will be a vote of reconciliation, of forgiveness, of surety and understanding. It means it will be an honest vote.

My honest vote will not be tainted with “political money”. It has no price, nor it would be construed a measure of my whole being. It will be sacred and sanctified. Every candidate that will come to my door is welcome to relate his dream and vision of what he can do when get elected. I will make sure that when I cast my vote, it will be a pure vote in the sight of God.

Nobody can buy my vote, neither it will be influenced by passed favors. I’ll make sure that the candidate whom I will cast my vote deserves this first automated vote for I know this will be the first and it may never come again later. And in the coming days, my first automated vote will just be history. This history will be remembered, that’s why I’ll share it to everybody.

At the end of the election day, I will be vigilant to guard the votes and make sure that every vote I casted to every candidate counts. For I will not allow anyone to employ diversion of my votes so that their candidates win!

No! I won’t allow that.

My first automated vote will be a real vote. Clean, honest, loyal, and patriotic in character. It will be my whole person. It will be my whole virtue.

My friends, my first automated vote is dedicated for my country and people. It will stand and forever will be remembered by generations. I’ll make myself wholly part of it, even if it would be one vote, it is the value of my integrity. I would rather die for it just like many others have done.

I’d like to be one of the many keystones of our New Philippines.

To the evil ones who planned to grab my one vote off, I’d like to say a warning. The curse of heaven shall come at your every footstep and it will retain there. It will become a pebble in your shoes and a blot to your eyes.

Heaven knows, you can still find honest men.

Surveys4Checks.com Get Paid to Take Surveys
Google