The Lost Filipino

Geopoet writes the realism of the political spectrum of the Philippines from the ground of the Filipino masses. It portrays the realistic views of the small people who felt they are wrought of mass poverty as a result of so much political squabbles and bickering both from the top and lowest echelon of their own government. This is their story...our own story and it starts now...

Surveys4Checks.com Get Paid to Take Surveys

Monday, November 30, 2009

GMA’S POWER GREED CAN CRUSH LAKAS-KAMPI-CMD INTO ZERO-LANDING ZONE; NACIONALISTA PARTY AND LIBERAL PARTY WILL TUG EACH OTHER TO WIN

Ordinary people like me wonder why GMA still wants to hang on to power by condescending as if she is the only hope of the country who can run the machines of governance while disconcertingly maligning the sacred office in which she was elected, or let’s say erroneously elected(?). I can’t also imagine how the seemingly ignorance of the people of the 2nd district of Pampanga about the real agenda of this political mockery was manipulated by a powerful few short-sighted individuals to recommend their beloved president rushing down like mudslide ruining every bit of her accomplishment into a dilapidated fiasco! (Madness...deceit...really bad...)

I believe this is purely madness! I admire Mrs. Arroyo for being a strong woman president of this Philippine Republic; but, I just can’t accept the way she made up her mind by pretending to be “a champion for the poor and to work to uplift the economy by working in a position closer to the people.” Funny is it? The first woman president bringing down the “Office of the President” into a laughing stack. If she has the urge to run for congress, she should have resigned from office first before declaring it and give the people a breathing air, if she still has the “delicadeza”. But, I don’t think she would do it, she already had started it.

At present, GMA is utilizing the power of the Office of the President to heighten up her plans for congress to the total deprivation of the Filipino people.

Is this fair or unfair? I don’t think so, either answer spells out evil.

It’s all upon the minds of the people. I also think that those short-sighted people behind the proposition of making a president turn into a congressman didn’t see the consequential effect of mockery that will clothe the sacred “Office of the President.” I should like to say that Pres. Arroyo doesn’t really love the country and the office that symbolizes it. She loves her own and she certainly love it most.

Pity...pity...pity...

By this time, I felt remorseful of this consequence. For the first time in the history of the country, I saw the mockery of this Office being spluttered at the very face of the very people who voted her (is it, really?); and people deserves a greater power or a better perspective to dispels such mockery! (For another three terms or three years in congress? After congressman, governor? Thence, mayor? ...whaaaaaaaaaaaa...how about us?...hey, meron pa... Barangay Captain.....Okey, get it all!)

I believe that family dynasty is rigging our politics every steps of the way. If at all, every politician plans to do this. This is much more than political suicide. And I know people will vote this kind of people because they wanted to have a comforter for their own greed of attention and help. (Money talks. Ngek!...)

These short-sighted people should realize that when GMA mocks the office, the parties attached to her, are also mocking it. This is some kind of a chain-reaction, one breaks the rest follows. If at all, every president elected wants to become congressman after the term of office; how many more presidents to come that the same precedent will occur? I now believe that power really corrupts.

I can see how difficult it will be for the Filipino people to choose from among “political artists”. These artists come to you now because they needed your vote; they handshake you now, because he’d like to be known; they smile to you now because that’s what they’ve used to; they’ll walk a sacrifice to reach out to those unknown to them. However, in the end, the loser is the people.

Oh gosh...what a pain in the head!

Of all people, why GMA? I’m sorry, I should say, GMA is a mocker and a pretender. I admire her before but I’d like to despise her now. I don’t know if this is right, forgive me,but I say again, she is a pretender; a big "mocking bird clothe in chameleon's fancy disguise" in the history of Philippine politics, just like many others of her kind, if she would pursue her plan. I don’t believe her any longer. She is making a fool out of her fellowmen. Are we ignorant? Or are we just unlettered? Which is true is abhorable. And I abhor her. Of course, I abhor myself, too. I just realize now that voting for her was a big mistake! (I did spank my own face for this...pak!)

Anyway, so much with the great mocker(s). I just hope that they will be awakened by their own senses. (Nadaya tayo...Kapal muk's pala sila)

I was able to see the bonanza specials that presidentiables have prepared to dramatically come around at the COMELEC office to file their certificates of candidacy. I hope that whoever wins the May 2010 presidential elections will not be tempted by the same evil influence that bug down GMA’s senses.

This time, I can see that 2010 will be the determining factor this year of great mockery in Philippine politics! If this would be so, GMA’S POWER GREED CAN CRUSH LAKAS-KAMPI-CMD INTO ZERO-LANDING ZONE; NACIONALISTA PARTY AND LIBERAL PARTY WILL TUG EACH OTHER TO WIN.

GMA? Let her do it alone by herself and her cohorts. I don’t care her mock. It’s a free country, you know. (buwaahahahahahayaaaaaaa...crazy... really I was crazied!)

Surveys4Checks.com Get Paid to Take Surveys
Google